Recent comments

• 2011 Tournament volunteer requirement prior to registration   6 years 24 weeks ago

The Southern Colorado Qualifier has a rich source of volunteers and is not requiring team volunteers (a note to that effect has been added to the event page). Teams listing the Southern Colorado Qualifier as a preference in their survey will find the event registration available on their team page immediately.

• Volunteers Required for Tournament Registration!   6 years 24 weeks ago

Some events require the team volunteers to be at that event. For such a case, if a volunteer were to volunteer for Friday setup and Saturday check-in that would satisfy the team's event volunteer requirement.
    For events that allow volunteers to serve at any Qualifier, then a single person that volunteers at two different events would satisfy the team's event volunteer requirement.

• Volunteers Required for Tournament Registration!   6 years 24 weeks ago

We understand that in 2011, new requirements state that each team needs two volunteers signed up for tournaments prior to a team being allowed to register for a tournament. If we have a volunteer who is willing to work at two different tournaments, does that satisfy the requirement?

I am trying to register my volunteers by following the steps that are outlined on your site, but once I go to the Southern Colorado Qualifier website there isn't any "request for your email."  The Team registration information on our local tournament site sends me back to the CO FLL site.  What?  I'm confused.  Please advise.

• Registration for Tournaments   7 years 19 weeks ago

Yes, I now see that we have to pay for the UCCS tournament, but I see no way to accomplish that?

• Registration for Tournaments   7 years 20 weeks ago

First it said you had to do the survey to get to register, then it said you would be able to register between Oct 2-4th,  now I currently I can't find an information at all on the UCCS qualifier registration except registration will close by Oct. 31st.  Anybody any insights??